Personal data processing policy
1. General Provisions
1.1. The policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) is aimed at protecting the rights and freedoms of individuals whose personal data is processed by the individual entrepreneur Trofimov A.N. (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
1.2. The policy was developed in accordance with clause 2, part 1 of Art. 18.1 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" (hereinafter - the Federal Law "On Personal Data").
1.3. The policy contains information to be disclosed in accordance with Part 1 of Art. 14 of the Federal Law "On Personal Data", and is a public document.
1.4. This Policy is subject to change and / or supplement when changing the legislation of the Russian Federation, internal regulations of the Operator, as well as in accordance with the decision taken by the governing bodies of the Operator.
2. Information about the operator
2.1. The operator operates at the address 440039, Russian Federation, Penza region, Penza, st. Lenin, 11, apt. 260
3. Information about the processing of personal data
3.1. The Operator processes personal data on a legal and fair basis in order to fulfill the functions, powers and duties assigned by law, to exercise the rights and legitimate interests of the Operator, the Operator's employees and third parties.
3.2. The operator receives personal data directly from the subjects of personal data.
3.3. The operator processes personal data in automated and non-automated ways, using computer technology and without using such means.
3.4. Actions for the processing of personal data include collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction.
3.5. The operator analyzes user preferences and monitors consumer behavior using third-party analytics services hosted on the sites: • Yandex.Metrica https://metrika.yandex.ru; • Google Analytics https://analytics.google.com;
4. Processing of personal data of clients
4.1. The Operator processes personal data of clients within the framework of legal relations with the Operator, regulated by part two of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation dated January 26, 1996 No. 14-FZ (hereinafter referred to as clients).
4.2. The operator processes the personal data of clients in order to comply with the norms of the legislation of the Russian Federation, as well as for the purpose of:
• identification of the user of this website;
• providing website users with effective customer support
• informing about new products, special promotions, offers and services of the Operator and third parties at the discretion of the Operator, including through direct contacts with the subject of personal data using communication means; • conclusion and execution of the terms of the contract; • organizing and conducting events and surveys by the Operator, marketing, statistical and other research; • analyzing the quality of the goods and services provided and improving the quality of customer service; • analysis of preferences and monitoring of consumer behavior of the User of this website;
4.3. The operator processes the personal data of customers with their consent provided by customers and / or their legal representatives by performing implicit actions on this website, including, but not limited to, placing an order, registering in a personal account, subscribing to a newsletter, in accordance with this Policy.
4.4. The operator processes personal data of clients no longer than the purpose of processing personal data requires, unless otherwise provided by the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.5. The operator processes the following personal data of clients:
• Full Name;
• Date of Birth;
• delivery addresses of goods;
• the city closest to the User's place of residence; • contact phone number;
• E-mail address;
• passport data and data of other identity documents;
• data that is transmitted automatically, depending on the settings, by the User's software, including but not limited to the IP address, Information from cookies, MAC address, external source of referral to the site, information about the software and equipment used by the User for work on the Internet, communication channels, information and materials transmitted and received using the site.
5. Rights of subjects of personal data
5.1. The personal data subject has the right:
• to receive personal data relating to this subject, and information regarding their processing;
• to clarify, block or destroy his personal data if they are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or are not necessary for the stated purpose of processing;
• to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data;
• to protect their rights and legitimate interests, including during